Use the links below to apply for scholarship.
How to Apply for PK & SO Scholarship.
Please ensure that you have chosen the correct application.
- If the child for whom you are requesting scholarship is not listed as a dependent on your 1040 you must submit the Individual Tax Return of the person claiming the child.
- Income tax returns are required for ALL adult members of the household.
- If you do not file a tax return you must submit, Social Security/ Disability Income, PA State Assistance documentation listing the child as a dependent. Include a signed and dated letter stating why you do not file.
Unsigned or incomplete applications cannot be processed.
Completed application, all documentation and application fee must be received in our office on or before the deadline of August 30, 2019.
Families with one child and a household income of $85,000 or less qualify.
An income allowance of $15,608 is allowed for each additional child and dependent member of the household.
1 parent & 1 child Household income of $85,000 or less
2 parents & 1 child Household income of $100,608 or less
2 parents & 2 children Household income of $116,216 or less
- Scholarships are awarded for children in Preschool through 12th Grade
- Recipients must be a resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Recipients must attend a school within the Commonwealth