Application Deadline for EITC PK & SO August 30, 2019

Apply Online for PK & SO                          Apply by Mail for PK & SO 

How to Apply for PK & SO Scholarship.

Please ensure that you have chosen the correct application.

  1. Verify that your family qualifies under the state guidelines.               
  2. Verify that the school your child attends is listed as a participating school.
  3. Complete all required fields including signature.
  4. Include supporting documentation (COPIES of the first two pages of your 2018 1040 U.S. Individual Income Tax Return).

- If the child for whom you are requesting scholarship is not listed as a dependent on your 1040 you must submit the Individual Tax Return of the person claiming the child.


- Income tax returns are required for ALL adult members of the household.

      - If you do not file a tax return you must submit, Social Security/ Disability Income, PA State Assistance documentation listing the child as a dependent. Include a signed and dated 

         letter stating why you do not file.

 5. Include a non-refundable application fee of $25.00 payable to The Children's Scholarship Fund of Pennsylvania and mail along with required documentation to 633 Mayfield Road, Clarion, PA 16214 by the August 30, 2019 deadline. 

Unsigned or incomplete applications cannot be processed.

Completed application, all documentation and application fee must be received in our office on or before the deadline of August 30, 2019.



Families with one child and a household income of $85,000 or less qualify.
An income allowance of $15,608 is allowed for each additional child and dependent member of the household.


1 parent & 1 child                Household income of $85,000 or less
2 parents & 1 child              Household income of $100,608 or less
2 parents & 2 children          Household income of $116,216 or less

-  Scholarships are awarded for children in Preschool through 12th Grade
-  Recipients must be a resident of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania    
-  Recipients must attend a school within the Commonwealth