Use the link above to apply online and the following link to access a paper application.
1. Verify your family qualifies under the state guidelines for the EITC/OSTC programs using the chart below.
Family Size Income
1 Adult & 1 Child ≥ $90,000
2 Adults & 1 Child ≥$105,842
2 Adults & 2 Children ≥$121,684
2 Adults & 3 Children ≥$137,526
*$15,842 is added for each additional dependent living in your household.
2. Verify the school your child attends is listed on our website as a participating school with CSF of PA. CSF of PA does not guarantee scholarships to all applicants but will do it’s best to help every child who qualifies under the Pennsylvania EITC/OSTC guidelines.
3. If you are applying for an OSTC scholarship please verify the school your child is attending is listed with the PA Department of Education at www.education.pa.gov.
4. Complete all the required fields on the application and check the box at the bottom of the application and sign the bottom of the paper form to verify that all of your information is complete and accurate.
5. Include supporting documentation that is required to verify your income. (COPIES of the first two pages of the 2019 Federal Income Tax Return for ALL adults living in your household.
6. If submitting documentation via on-line with your applications please NOTE: All documents must be combined and uploaded together in 1 PDF file.
7. If you are submitting documentation via the USPS please mail all documents together to: The Children’s Scholarship Fund of PA, 633 Mayfield Road, Clarion PA 16214. All documents must be received in our office on or before the deadline of July 31st, 2020
8. Include the non-refundable $25 application fee.
9. If you do not file a Federal Income Tax Return you must submit at least one of the following: Social Security/Disability Income Statement for yourself and any others living in your household.
11. Pennsylvania State Assistance/TANF forms listing all recipients of assistance living in your household.
Please check our FAQs for additional information or call our office at 814-226-9723