1. How can I apply to The Children’s Scholarship Fund of PA for an EITC or OSTC scholarship? Scholarship applications can be found of our website; www.csfofpa.org.
There are two ways to apply:
2. Can I submit my application by FAX?
No, CSF of PA does not accept application submitted by FAX.
3. When will the next application period open?
The application can be found on our website beginning March 1 each year and will close after the deadline.
4. When will I find out if my child received a scholarship?
CSF of PA will notify families after all contributions are made to our fund for the current year.
CSF of PA expects to make scholarship awards each year by the end of December.
5. What will I need to complete the application?
You will need to complete our application (signed if submitting by mail), the 2019 Federal Tax Return (pgs. 1 & 2) of all adults living in the household (additional information may be requested) and the $25 application fee (check written to CSF of PA if submitting by mail).
6. If I have children attending different schools will I need a separate application for each child?
No, you can submit one application for all of your children. The form is set up for you to choose which type of application (EITC-PK, EITC-SO or OSTC) for each child, the school they attend, grade and tuition amount.
7. If my child changes schools will their scholarship go with them?
No, scholarship monies are designated to participating schools according the contributing business.
8. I submitted my application but have not received a post card or email stating my application is complete. What should I do?
You should contact our office at (814)-226-9723 prior to the deadline to inquire about your application as it may not have been received or it is incomplete. All required documents and fee must be received in our office by the deadline. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
9. Who can I call if I have questions regarding the application process?
You can call our office at (814)-2269723.